MyDPRights, data protection made easy
The General Data Protection Regulation came into force on May 25th.
It enables the harmonisation of data management across all countries within the European Union.
The aim is to give EU citizens more transparency and control over their personal data.
The problem for companies comes when someone submits an access request; the company needs to know where the data is stored, how to collect it and how to send it to that person. The company therefore needs to be able at all times to know what data it holds, to locate and access it, to know how it is managed and stored, exchanged and deleted. The company has just 30 days to respond to any request.
If the company fails to comply with the GDPR, it faces a fine of up to 4% of its annual global turnover and can go up to 20 million euros.
All organisations must therefore assess their data processing systems and implement a response to the new standard. Our solution, MyDPRights enables you to comply with the GDPR directive.
MyDPRights, your assistant DPO!
MyDPRights is a secured online platform that aims to assist your DPO (Data Protection Officer) in some compliance major steps of your organisation with GDPR requirements by offering him a tool to rely on for some of his day-to-day activity. The tool is also meant to collect and centralise all data subjects’ requests pertaining to the use of their right. With myDPRights you can align yourself on the new Data Protection Regulation in a simple and efficient manner.
- Centralising a number of information pertinent to your compliance program and its management (accountability).
- Elaborating and managing the register of the processing operations (in your capacity as Data Controller and/or Data Processor) as well as the register of data breaches.
- Managing your day-to-day activities as DPO or as internal personal data manager.
- Initiating the process of data mapping thanks to a better knowledge of both the localisation of the personal data within your information system and their in and out flows.
- Better know the information to gather and, incidentally, the actions that need to be taken through your compliance or data management program.
- Having all the necessary information in case of notification of a data breach to your supervisory authority.
The current version of the application has been translated into 6 languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch
All requests are logged and accessible at all times
All exchanges use HTTPS over SSL, ensuring that data is encrypted throughout its journey
”a centralising platform allowing you to have a global vision of your organization and follow your GDPR compliance actions.”
MyDPRights was developed and launched in 2018 by Ainos.
Founded at the end of 2015, Ainos is a dynamic company of experts who are known and recognised on the market for their skills in their respective fields: Application Lifecycle Management, Mobility, Microsoft SharePoint, Azure, .NET. Ainos specialises in tailor-made software solutions, and develops processes for operating them to their best advantage.
Aware of the current challenges posed by the GDPR regulation, Ainos decided to develop a turnkey solution for the European market.
Ainos is the sister company of Elgon. Founded in 2008, Elgon earned its position on the highly-competitive IT market with its innovative vision and pragmatic approach.
Elgon is unshakeably customer-focussed, offering high-performance IT solutions to business.
In 2016, Ainos and Elgon joined the POST Luxembourg Group. This involvement has enabled the group to expand its range of skills and services: developing, diversifying, and growing.
To find out more about Ainos, visit their website : www.ainos.lu
To find out more about Elgon, visit their website : www.elgon.lu